Seeds of Empowerment: The Impact Summit by FarmHer cultivates networking opportunities for women in ag
Calling all FarmHers! RFD-TV’s sister network, FarmHer, just announced a new initiative in the works to empower women in agriculture at a one-day event in Iowa this November.
It’s back to school season, and for many, it is back to work season. When the kids go back to school, many of us look for a new professional challenge or side hustle and while those opportunities can be great for our bottom line they can also be openings for criminal scammers.
Called the “Everything We Got” Package, this new annual subscription bundle will include a dynamic lineup of live rodeo and Western sports programming from around the United States, Canada, and Brazil, along with exclusive original content and an in-depth on-demand library on Cowboy Channel+.
- 2023 Draft Horse Classic begins this weekend!
- Auburn University is home to the oldest cotton experiment in the U.S.
- PHOTOS: Virginia kids fulfill a dream, growing a 1,048 lb. pumpkin on display at Dollywood’s Harvest Festival
- NCIS and The Man from U.N.C.L.E. star, David McCallum passed away at age 90
- “Can’t Forget About the Old Souls That Paved The Way": Makenzie Phipps stopped by to talk about her new song
- What current factors are making the farmland markets move?
- Mississippi River’s low water levels send ripples through ag trade, global shipping
- Genetic extremes could explain the uptick in bovine congestive heart failure
RFD-TV founder and president, Patrick Gottsch is asking for you to please contact your two U.S. Senators, asking them to support attaching Senate Resolution 113 to the Farm Bill, then, contact your Congress person to ask him or her to support attaching House Resolution 451 to their version of the Farm Bill.
Business & Markets News
All Lifestyle Stories
- How could a government shutdown impact the Farm Bill process?
- Lawmakers are looking to help family farms through the Insurance Reform Measures Act
- Sen. Joni Ernst: Integrity needs to be brought back to SNAP
- Halloween spending will be up this year, but so will pumpkin price tags
- Sleep is crucial for farmers, especially during harvest season
- Out of Touch & Not Listening: Lawmakers reacting to President Biden’s veto of lesser prairie chicken bill